Saturday, July 18, 2015

The True Haunting of a Paranormal Investigator

As most of you know, I am writing a Paranormal book for an anonymous person. At one point, I had to stop writing as the activity in our home really picked up. So I switched and worked on a book of fiction for a while. I have finally started back on the Paranormal book. So far, things have been quiet except for a few minor disturbances. The one thing that bothers me the most is my health. I have been sick ever since I started writing this ladies story. First, my Potassium spiked to a dangerous level. Then out of the blue it leveled back off surprising my doctors. After that, I got a severe kidney infection. My doctors are still baffled over this one as antibiotics aren't working. Now I have a sinus infection along with the kidney infection. I am not saying this has anything to do with the paranormal. But I do know just how strong this story is. In fact, we felt that it needed a warning at the beginning. This should be out by the end of next month. I am trying to write as often as I can. This is one I really want to get finished. After each writing session, I am so drained that I need to go lay down for a bit. However, I feel that this story needs to be told, and I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment