Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bigfoot Whistle ?

For years, I have heard people talk about hearing a Bigfoot whistle. Well, that is as elusive to me as the Samurai chatter. I am longing to hear both of these vocalizations. Hearing my first tree knock and my first clear whoop was just surreal. I will always remember every little detail about them. It was sort of like I was dreaming and wasn't actually hearing them. Yet I couldn't deny what was clear as day. So now, I am trying to hear this whistle.



Yesterday my mom called from next door. The woods right near the back of her home are adjacent to our hottest research area. Our team has had sightings and experiences there.  there have been seven reported sightings since 1984. She said she could hear large branches breaking in the woods and the sound of them being drug away. Marty and Chris went out to check, but they couldn't see anything. So we waited until about ten last night and we went out to see if we could hear any activity. The night was cloudy with a light mist/ It has rained here off and on all week. The weather man is calling for heavier rains to come in, so I was silently wondering if maybe these branches were being used for a shelter? We stood in complete darkness, straining our ears to hear the slightest movement. There it was! The loud sound of branches breaking! We began to walk that way slowly, paying close attention to where we stepped so as not to make much noise. Luckily the leaves were very wet so it wasn't too hard to be quiet. We had walked about twenty feet when suddenly the noise stopped. We froze, and listened. Nothing. The night was silent again. After a while with nothing happening, we began to walk back. After we had walked away the noise started back up! Once again we walked toward the noise only to have it stop abruptly. We finally gave up and walked back to a clearing to stand and listen. Time went by and we were about to call it a night when we heard a whistle come from our right! It was immediately answered by a tree knock off to our left! This whistle started out shrill then ended breathily.It was almost human sounding in the beginning but then ended with a deep raspy breath. I was thrilled! The adrenalin surged through my body! I couldn't believe I had finally heard what a lot of people are talking about! Now, I want to hear it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment