Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weather Balloon? Astral Gasses? Blimp? Heat Lightning?

UFO?  Weather Balloon? Astral Gasses?  Blimp?  Heat Lightning? What do all of these things have in common? That is the explanation you will get when you tell someone that you saw something strange in the sky. Without ever knowing what you truly saw that is their way of easily and gently telling you that you're crazy.





Well, I know there is something out there, but I have no clue what it is.I never really had a big interest in UFO's for me, Things from space, led to space, in general, which led to Science. When it came to Science my brain would completely shut down.So I really hadn't put much thought into it until I saw something that I can't explain.

It was late spring and a pretty warm evening so after the grandkids went to bed the adults enjoyed sitting outside. It was starting to get pretty late when my son pointed to the sky and said, 'what is that"? The four of us looked up to see a triangular shape with lights on the bottom slowly going across the sky. These lights would change color. They weren't flashing but more like evolving. And there was absolutely no sound at all. It basically looked like a Dorito with lights. The four of us watched this thing making crazy moves across the night sky. Sometimes it would quickly change direction. We saw it zipping across the sky, and sometimes hardly moving at all. We found ourselves moving around the yard just so we could keep it in our line of sight. At one point, I went into the house and posted on Facebook about what we were seeing just to see if anyone else was seeing it too.It wasn't long after I made this post that we had some patrol cars going by our house very slowly. Now this hardly ever happens so it made me think that maybe I shouldn;t have gone public with what we were witnessing. After we watched this thing a bit longer, we heard two fighter jets coming. The sound was earth shattering We watched as they flanked this thing and then the three of them flew out of sight. After we could no longer see anything we all walked up on the porch and sat down. I guess it was about a half an hour when we saw the second one. But this one flew straight overhead going in the same direction the last three went. It was flying slow and would stop at different points Not long after this one went out of sight I watched as the field directly in front of me lit up with a blinding white light. This was similar to a police spotlight. But there was no way this could happen in a fifty-acre field surrounded by woods. This light just appeared, stayed for a moment then sort of faded off, just like the old TV's use to turn off. It shrunk down and the just disappeared. This terrified me. I don't know why. But it scared me to death. I made the whole family go in the house. The next day, all three of my email accounts were hacked along with my daughter in laws. I don't know what we saw that night. And I don't know what was going on, but it was an awful strange chain of events. The following picture is very similar to what we witnessed, but it would also stand up on one end. It didn't stay flat the whole time.






If you have seen anything like this. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment