Monday, November 9, 2015

Angels

Just what are Angels? Some people say they are spiritual beings sent as messengers from God. Some believe they are aliens. Some believe they do not exist at all. So what really are Angels?

I myself have never seen an Angel. But I like to think they exist. Some people see them as our Guardians. I don't know if that is true or not. (Actually none of us do.) But there has been times in my life when I really felt like an angel had been around protecting me from harm. And there has been times when an unnatural calm has washed over me for no reason.



I'm going to tell you something that happened to me, many years ago. My husband and I were arguing one morning while he was getting ready for work. I had the day off. Just as he was about to leave, our boss called and asked me to go to this particular job site with him. My husband nor I either one liked this since we really wanted to just get away from each other. As we went out to the truck, my father, who lives next door was standing out in the yard. We stopped to chat for a moment then I got into the truck. I noticed there was what appeared to be a drop of blood that had ran down the outside of my window. It was odd because the truck was not parked under a tree or anything else. My father noticed it and reach out to touch it. It looked just like blood that was beginning to dry! We all speculated about what it was, then my husband and I left. We went to work and I forgot all about the "blood". On our way home that evening, we were coming up on a red light. It was green for us, so we slowed as we neared the intersection. Just as we were about to go under the light a truck came from out of nowhere and we t-boned it. I was thrown into the windshield and then into the floor. I broke the windshield with my face and head. But thank God we were otherwise OK. It wasn't so fortunate for the other people. A lady died that day.My mother told me later that God had marked our vehicle that morning, so the death angel would pass it by. That gave me the chills. Do you think it's true?

Let me share some stories of others encounters with Angels.

 My Son and His Angel - In my home we are not religious by any means. One night I was putting my son to bed and he started telling me that the night before Jesus brought an angel to him because he was scared. He said, "she was so beautiful and her wings were so big they almost touched my walls." He said she sang to him and played with him until he fell asleep. He then said Jesus came back to get her and he brought her back to a door with him where they started to sparkle and then went through the door. Ever since my son has been obsessed with Jesus and angels. He prays to an angel often and prays for Jesus to come back. The other day he was crying because he said he keeps praying but he doesn't think Jesus can hear him. He said that he keeps praying for him to come back because they make him feel so happy. I acknowledge what he says, but I don't push it. I just let him talk about it when he needs to. Not sure what i should do, he gets genuinely sad when he thinks Jesus can't hear him. He is only 4yrs old.

Angels Are Among Us! - My 15 yr old grandson and I were putting up garage sale signs several blocks down the street. When I got back in the car to head back home I looked at Dawson, he was looking out straight ahead and asked if he got to stay the night. No sooner than he asked the question while driving, in a flash of an eye, I saw Huge white Angel Wings encompass my windshield and at that very second Dawson shouted "Grandma did you see that"? I said yes I saw Huge Angel Wings covering my windshield...he said no Grandma I saw a ball of fire. We were both shocked as to have seen two different things? We are strong believers and have experienced many miracles but who is ready for something like this. No trees fell no storm, why Angel Wings in front of me covering my side of the windshield and fireball flash for him? Cannot understand this. But, Awesome! I could actually see the inner wing with all it's brilliance and feathers. Huge! Gone as fast as it came.

We Never Forgot  - I’ve never told this story. When I was about 7yrs old I was left at home alone with my nephew who was three at the time. We were playing in a back room when something scared us. I don’t remember what I saw or heard but I knew I had to get out of that house or we were going to die. I clutched my nephew tightly, both of us screaming and crying, and ran toward the front door. Just before reaching the exit I saw a tiny ball of glowing white light hovering just above our front door. I stopped dead in my tracks. I could not take my eyes off that ball. Suddenly it started getting bigger and bigger. Eventually, we were totally engulfed by the light. The next memory I have been floating inside this light. It was the purest most beautiful, soft light ever and I was transfixed by it. It felt so good. I can still feel it when I think about that day. Inside the light, there was no sense of fear, pain, or worry. Somehow I knew everything was okay and we were going to be fine.


Reaching Out - I was four years old. I was in my brothers room crying. This is when I heard a sweet voice called me. I looked up towards the footboard and saw a woman with long hair lying on her right shoulder. She wore  a white flowing cloth with light blue trimming surrounded by a white mist. Her arms were extended out with her palms facing upward as if she wanted to embrace me. She whisper towards me "come with me, I love you", in Spanish. I kept looking at her when I heard the bedroom door starting to open. I screamed as I saw my mother walked into the room. She ran to the bed and lifts me up into her arms and ran out of the room. She sat down and started praying over me and kept pouring a sweet fragrance onto my head. I was not afraid of the lady but I do not know what happen between the time the door was opening and when I started screaming. We moved out several months later. However to this day I know I have someone watching over me and was protecting me for something else.


God Answers Our Prayers In His Timing - I prayed that God would show me an angel and he did twice many years after I prayed for this. Both encounters happened when I was sleeping. I suppose angels will come to visit us on occasion when we would be most relaxed and receptive to their visitations. The first encounter I had was when I was in a dream state walking along a dark path at night. Then suddenly the entire environment setting lit up with incredibly pure bright light as if the sun itself was shining on me. Suddenly I woke up, but no one was in the dark bedroom that I could see. So I asked in bewilderment "What is it?" as if it was someone I was speaking to. No voice or words came forth, but the angel conveyed thoughts/pictures to my mind telepathically, showing me that I left the side door of the garage open with a picture in my mind and then reminding me to close the door and to lock it. So, I thanked the angel and got out of bed and sure enough the door was wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment