Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Do animals have telepathy?

I'm sure you have heard that animals have Telepathy. And some people claim to even be able to talk with them through thought. Now I can't say with 100% certainty that this is true. But I have noticed that my dogs can't pick up on things that they really shouldn't know. For example; my husband was working about five hours away from home. He would leave on Sunday nights and return home Friday night. One Friday evening he called me to let me know he was starting home. Just before he was due to home, my dogs alerted. They were all waiting for him to come through the door and he was about thirty minutes out. How did they know he was coming home? Another examples it; I had just finished dinner and still had food left on my plate. I looked at the food and thought, if my dog Luke were in here with me I would feed this to him. Just at that moment Luke jumped down off my bed and came into the dining room and looked at me as if I had called him. Were these just chance happenings? I have no idea, but I did see some strange things in my own animals. Now let's see some stories from some other people. But before the stories, let me encourage you to try this with your own animal. Try calling them or talking to them in your mind when they aren't looking at you and gauge their response.




My Psychic Dog Saved Me from Blindness
My Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Cassie, ate my prescription sunglasses one day. I have not had my eyes checked for about two years and I wasn't planning to. So now, without sunglasses to see with while driving, I made an appointment with an eye doctor and went for a checkup. While he was checking my eyes, he mentioned that I had two growths on the back of each eye. They had been there for about a year, he said. Normally, a human body can flush these out, but the certain medication I am taking was preventing this. He said that if I hadn't come in when I did, these growths would have multiplied and eventually caused me to lose my sight!

The doctor says that he isn't too worried about these growths now, and I go back for frequent check-ups to see if there are any more growths. There is nothing that they can do to prevent this except to stop the medication. So I spoke with my psychiatrist and we switched my meds. I am now completely off of that medication that was causing these growths as one of the side effects. I truly believe that Cassie knew about my eye problem when she chewed the sunglasses. - Lisa S.



"Sister" Makes Her Presence Known
This true story happened to my husband, me and our 18-year-old daughter on New Year's Day, 2001. We had borrowed a digital camera from a friend to take some pictures of my daughter to put on the computer and send to relatives. It's the kind of digital camera that stores the photos directly onto floppy diskettes. My husband reached into a brand-new box of floppy diskettes we had just bought and started to take photos of my daughter. She posed in different areas, and in one shot sat on the floor by our bar. This area was the place our little female fox terrier named "Sister" had her bed and always slept. It was her favorite place. We had to have Sister put to sleep in March 2000. It was a very sad day for us all.

We did not know what we would find when we opened the file! We opened it... and there was a photo of our dog, Sister, lying in her bed!
When we finished taking the photos, we put the floppy disk into the computer and brought up the picture files. Normally, all these files just have a number beside them like "MCV624" or something like that. We were all looking at the computer monitor when we noticed the last picture listed read "Sister"! We all shouted, "What?!" We just took that photo on a new disk and no one could have put the word "Sister" on that file! It defied explanation, and all three of us witnessed it.

We did not know what we would find when we opened the file! We opened it... and there was a photo of our dog, Sister, lying in her bed! Needless to say, we were shocked! My daughter was so upset she almost began to cry and could not eat her dinner. We were all a little shaky!

To me, this is proof that animals do live on, and it was Sister's way of telling us that she wanted us not to forget her. I still hear her toenails clicking outside the back door on dark nights. It makes me wonder even more where all living things really go after death and how "communication" could be possible. To us, there is no other explanation of what happened that night. - Sharon S.

No comments:

Post a Comment