Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bigfoot attack, A True Story

I actually read this book a few months ago, and have just gotten around to reviewing it. I don't like giving anyone a bad review, and I will try my best not to, as a bad review not only hurts the current book, but it also hurts the author's future books, But sometimes, you just can't get around it. With that being said, here is my review of this book.

This book is very well written and the story line pulls you in as any good book should. But as you are reading it, you find yourself saying, "no way did this actually happen." And the more you read, the more unbelievable it becomes. I will have to say, I enjoyed reading the book. But I personally had to see this as a work of fiction. It may just be that my mind is not ready to accept this as being the truth? Anyway, I did enjoy reading this book. I would give it a four-star review for the story line and the way the book was written. I will not give five stars as I had, (and still have) a hard time believing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment