Saturday, October 3, 2015

Strange sounds.

A few weeks back, our team, the Carolina Cryptid Crew got together for a daytime expedition. Being that I had been having some back trouble prior to this, I along with my daughter in law spent our time at base camp. We heard a few close tree knocks and the loud sound of branches breaking nearby.

Around five that evening, some of our members had to leave, so that left five of us. A couple of the guys hit the woods again for a few hours. It was getting late when they got back to base camp so we decided to cook some dinner. We were cooking by the fire pit when we heard a few very close tree knocks. One of them came from our left and it was very loud and very clear. Two of the guys decided to walk in that direction to see if they could see anything. They stood there in the dark just at the edge of the tree line. They slowly entered the woods and right away noticed eyeshine just a few feet away. There was eyeshine from what they thought to be two separate creatures. One was to the left and the other to the right. They watched this eyeshine go down low to the ground and then come back up one was approximately eight to nine feet off the ground while the other was five to six feet off the ground. As they were watching this, two screams rang out! The first one caused one of our team members to completely freeze up and drop his weapon to the ground. This has never happened to any of our members and was highly unusual. The second scream caused them both to take a few steps backward. It sounds as if these screams were answered by a barred Owl. I can tell you there were no other people anywhere close to where we were. And to me, the owl sounded just a little bit off. The ending of the call just didn't sound right to me. I have lived in this area 30+ years. I know the animal sounds. And to me, something just didn't sound right in this owl call. We heard these screams plainly at base camp. And luckily they were captured on audio.

I have had tons of people tell me that this is just owls, and maybe it is. But there has been seven bigfoot sightings  listed in this area. I have had people tell me that they use to hunt this area, but now they refuse to go into these woods after dark. we have cast footprints, not fifty yards from where we had set up base camp. All of the members heard these screams that night. You can judge them for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment