Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Colored stones

A couple of months ago, I placed some colored stones on a flat board near a tree structure that we put together. I did this just to see if we would get any reaction. I had some red stones and some clear stones. I placed them all in a line with the red ones being first. After a few weeks, I saw that two red rocks had been moved up and two clear rocks moved down. So I straightened them again and left them. The night before last they were moved again, this time a red one had been moved up and over so it was above another red one. Once again, I straightened them and left them. I am trying to see how much time goes between them being moved and see if there is a pattern to this. I have also had someone tell me to sprinkle some light sand or flower for footprints. I think this is something that would have to be done gradually over time as they may notice the change and stop any interaction at all. I will keep you posted on the rocks moving. I did have some pictures. But, that isn't really any kind of substantial proof as anyone can move rocks and photograph them. Maybe in time I can get some prints or initiate the use of a trail cam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment